Who Attends Helping Hand?
Who qualifies to attend Helping Hand?
- Any child with a medical issue and/or mentally impaired
- Any child who would qualify for any in-home services
- Any child with a short-term acute need for rehabilitative care
- Any child with long-term medical needs
- Any child with medical issues who is in the care of biological parents, or CYF appointed guardians
Children's skilled nursing needs may include but not limited to:
- Feeding Tubes
- Seizure Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays